Luxurious handmade globe bar.
Made in Italy.
Worldwide delivery with Tracking
Warning: Last items in stock!
Fill the form below and we will contact your when we will have this product in stock:
Bar accessories not included.
- Total dimensions: 50 × 50 × h 93 cm
- Sphere diameter: 40 cm, the inner compartment can accommodate up to 9 glasses and 2 or 3 bottles. Additional bottles can be stored on the lower base.
- 16th century map
- Colour: Classic
- Structure: 3 legs made of beech wood, northern meridian, internal rotating bottle rack, wheels.
- Designed to give a touch of elegance and originality to your living room or study
- Ideal to accompany an aperitif or an after dinner with friends or work colleagues
- Perfect for decorating rooms in a classic style but does not exclude more modern locations
- Suitable for those with small spaces (for greater enhancement of the product we suggest placing it in a space of at least 70 x 70 cm)
- The "Giunone" globe is also perfect as a gift idea to amaze and not go unnoticed.
Explorers, new worlds to discover, long sea journeys through foreign lands and seas never sailed. All the charm of ancient maps is contained in this accurate reproduction dated 1500, defined as the “Golden Age of Cartography” for the innovative contribution given by great cosmographer of the time like Waldeseemüller, Piri Reis, Frisus, Mercatore. This map is full of geographical references in line with the knowledge of the age and the interior of the globe is finely decorated with ancient iconographies and mythological characters. A cartography that combines an elegant style that tastes ancient and the historical accuracy of information.